Got a question? We've got answers. If you have some other questions, contact us using email.
Why should I be a Grüv Artist In Residence?
We believe that creators are micro-businesses who need tools, data, and insights so they can grow and earn.
We're initially focused on music - giving independent & emerging music artists tools to earn 10x more than they would from streaming royalties alone while saving them time and reducing critical barriers to market entry and consumer discovery.
How do you help artists?
We connect creators with communities of audiences- helping you leverage actionable data and monetize fragmented audiences that other streaming platforms fail to capture or expose.
There are no algorithms recommending any songs based on your listening history, neither do we ask you to pay to be featured on a playlist. All you need is a team that is dedicated to helping you succeed. If you need help in branding, creating merchandise, distributing your music, or knowing your royalty rights-we're a message away.
How do I earn with Grüv?
A recent Music Industry Research Association (MIRA) survey found that only 28% of musicians earn any income from streaming and that musicians in the middle range of this group earn only $100 annually.
We fix this in two ways.
1) 50% of your artist membership will be refunded to you at the end of the year. Think of it as a little piggy bank for the future.
2) Every month, 50% of listener membership proceeds will be paid out equally to each artist in residence. With every new listener, your passive income grows. With every new artist, our community grows stronger.
3) 50% of proceeds from a Gruv Support Shirt if a listener chooses to directly support you.
4) Earn 90% of your own branded merchandise sales created through Grüv. Never lose a dollar on merchandise, that's our guarantee.
Can I interact directly with my fans on Grüv?
Yes, with their permission we'll provide you with your favorite listener's emails. You'll also be able to use our beta app to engage, sell, and create playlists directly.
Can I request refund?
Yes, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What do artists receive?
1) Curated list of HOURS OF FREE MUSIC MARKETING, PRODUCTION, DISTRIBUTION, AND ROYALTY EDUCATION.
2) ESSENTIAL RELEASE DAY TEMPLATES& GUIDES.
3) BRAINSTORM GROUPS TO GET OTHER MARKETING MINDS ON YOUR PROJECT
4) PRIVATE GRUV ARTISTS COMMUNITY
6) 1 on 1 strategy session for branding, merchandising, and monetizing unreleased music.
5) FULL REFUND IF IT DOESN'T LIVE UP TO EXPECTATIONS
What genres/artists do we work with?
We work with any artist, big or small. We work with any genre, no buts or ifs.
We've spent our careers developing strategies for fast-growing artists, music brands & tech companies.
We've done it in LA, Berlin, & Yerevan.
After over 10 years we've learned one thing.
the only thing that matters is in music is ...